Gynecological problems are very common among women nowadays, and the need for best gynecological consultation and treatment is also increasing like anything. We at IFC provide a comprehensive gynecological solution, under the guidance of prominent Gynecologist and Obstetrician Dr Rita bakshi.
Gynecology deals with women’s Genital system which is comprised of following body parts:
- Cervix: Cervix is an opening between the vagina and uterus.
- Uterus: Uterus is a place where the development of fetus occurs.
- Fallopian tube: Fallopian tube is a tube like organ that carries the eggs from the ovaries to the uterus.
- Ovaries: Ovaries produces sex hormone and eggs.
- Vagina: Vagina is also a tube like structure, made up of muscles from uterus to outside the body.
The Common Gynecological issues:
- Menstrual disorder: It is a disturbance of normal menstrual cycle, that causes heavy or light bleeding with deep pain.
- Family planning: Family planning is devised to limit the size of families by prevention of pregnancies.
- Abnormal papsmear: Abnormal papsmear indicates that you have abnormal cells called dysplasia or an infection.
- Menopause: Menopause is a natural ending of menstruation, it generally occurs between the age of 45 to 55.
- Pelvic factor disorder- Pelvic floor disorder occurs when you lost your control over the pelvic muscles to have bowel movement.
- Infertility: It is an inability to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse.
Best Gynecological Treatment at IFC
In International Fertility Centre, the team of best gynecologists offers comprehensive range of services for investigation and treatment of gynecological conditions.
Best clinic for Gynecological Treatment
Our clinic features world class diagnostic facilities and our highly trained nursing staff offers expertise in general gynecologic healthcare and preconception counseling as well.
Dr Rita Bakshi
Dr. Rita Bakshi, Chairperson of the International Fertility Centre, has a vast experience and profound knowledge in the field of Gynecology and Obstetrics.she leads a team of, Gynaecologists, Embryologist, IVF specialists, and Psychological IVF counsellors. She is specially trained in fertility and woman’s health and a renowned gynecologist who specializes in treating gynecological disorders in women since decades.
IFC also provides the diagnosis of gynecological cancer and pre-cancerous gynecological lesions treatment.