How to choose the right fertility clinic in Delhi?
It is often very difficult to choose the right fertility clinic for infertile couples as there are so many options available but finding the best out of them is not easy. Every fertility clinic brags about their services and treatments and how successful they are in fertility industry. However, every infertile couple needs to do a thorough research before they begin their fertility treatment at any fertility clinic in Delhi.
Delhi is a hub of fertility clinics where numerous couples seek fertility treatments and the industry has flourished pretty well in so many years that even couples form foreign land come here to seek fertility treatments. There are various factors that infertile couples should keep in mind before they start their fertility treatment which are as follows:
- One of the major factors that one should consider is the location. The location of the clinic should be easily accessible where people can reach without any difficulty. They can find accommodation and it should be within their range.
- The fertility clinic should have a good and multiple fertility treatments available for the infertile couples. In case if one treatment fails to procure the positive result then they don’t have to find other fertility clinic and they can begin with the next treatment in the same clinic. The available treatment should include in vitro fertilization (IVF), Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), Embryo freezing,intrauterine insemination (IUI), Sperm& egg donation, surrogacy and other assisted reproductive techniques.
- Other major factor is the success rate of the clinic. While researching on any fertility clinic it is important to check the success rate of the clinic in terms of both the fertility and live birth rates.
- Cost of the fertility treatment is another important aspect that plays an important role and couples should choose wisely when it comes to the cost. They should ensure that the cost offered by fertility clinic is right and there should be no hidden charges.
- The staff and infrastructure of the clinic also portrays the actual picture of the clinic and one should not neglect this. The staff should understand enough to help the patients and guides them accordingly.
- The next in line is the counseling of the treatment because if it is not done correctly then there are chances that the couple may feel deserted and disappointed by the consultant and may not be able to undergo the treatment.
These are some of the important factors that one should keep in mind while looking for a fertility clinic in Delhi and International fertility Centre covers all these aspects by fulfilling the expectations and needs of the infertile couples.