Plan Your Money For Surrogacy
Surrogacy is a last resort to married couples facing challenges on infertility issues, And surrogacy and assisted reproductive technology are less costly in India compare other countries.
Financial considerations in planning for surrogacy programme include:
- Compensation requirement on time and committed involvement to surrogacy process.
- Reimbursement on expenses related to the surrogacy process.
The different medical expenses in Surrogacy, includes cost for treatment, involving following aspects:
- Cost of medical tests and diagnostic tests to select surrogates.
- Fertility medications to improve ovulation.
- Treatments for improving sperm count
- IVF/ICSI/IMSI and Surrogacy with self or Donor eggs.
- Fertility medication, drugs fee for success with conception and pregnancy.
- Fresh embryos transfer in surrogate mother for pregnancy.
- Cost on freezing of extra embryo.
- Semen freezing cost.
- Medical blood examination and ultrasound examination to confirm pregnancy.
- Cost on diagnostic and medical imaging to monitor the health status of both surrogate and the surrogacy baby.
- Cost to arrange travel and accommodation facilities at surrogacy destination.
- Assistance to obtain Exit Visa for the surrogacy baby.
- Assistance on application and application cost for birth certificate, Passport.
- Payment for legal notarized agreement, and legal facilities for all participants in surrogacy process.
- Application fee for Surrogacy Visa for travel to surrogacy locations.
- Application fee for passport facility and Exit Visa for Surrogacy baby.
- Registration fee with FFRO/FRO.
- Payment and service charges to surrogacy agency if any for surrogacy process facilitation.
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis and/or screening (PGD/PGS) of the embryos will increase costs in cases where intended parents have a genetic disease.
- 20. Most surrogacy clinics and ART centers provide comprehensive treatment packages to incorporate all these aspects, to present an affordable client billing to domestic and International clients. The treatment package is designed to your specific treatment and may-not involve all the cost factors listed here-above. The facility on break-up of total package on infertility treatment, into easier smaller installment cycle, provides a huge relief to the Intended parents.
If you have any query related to this, Please let us know by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at email@example.com