Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) is a process which is carried out before embryo implantation. This process is done to identify genetic defect in the embryo, which may occur due to in vitro fertilization (IVF). This process is very significant as it prevents the passing of various disorders or diseases to the child.
PGD at IFC has some distinctive qualities, and which actually set us apart from other fertility clinics:
- We at International Fertility Centre perform PGD with utmost efficiency, as we are the first and foremost In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) centre, and offer low cost PGD treatment in India.
- At International Fertility Centre, we prefer to perform day three and day five blastocyst transfer. The blastocyst transfer is very beneficial as it helps to reduce the risk of multiple pregnancies, and enables fewer embryos transfer of higher quality. We have produced very low percentage of triplets or high order pregnancies from the process of blastocyst transfer at our fertility clinic
- IFC provides the services of Next- Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology with 100% accuracy in the results. The speed and scalability of next generation sequencing (NGS) is incredible and had enabled us to study biological systems more efficiently.
- We have well experienced team who very efficiently carry out pre-implantation Genetic diagnosis (PGD) in our center.
- International Fertility Centre has produced hundred percent genetic testing rates. Through genetic testing, we examine DNA . DNA is a chemical database, and it carries the complete instruction about functioning of the body through genetic testing.
Get world class Infertility Treatment at the most affordable prices with high Success Rates. Consult Us now by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org