Surrogacy in India: Benefits and Challenges
An infertile couple tries numerous fertility treatments and after exhausting all of them, they consider surrogacy as the final treatment choice. Surrogacy involves a third party that is the surrogate mother who helps them to overcome their infertility and to fulfill their dream of having a child.
There can be any reason for using a surrogacy as a treatment option such as:
- Not having a uterus or vagina
- Uterine scarring
- Exiting medical condition
- Complex past pregnancies
People across the world choose India for infertility treatment and it is also known as a destination for ‘fertility tourism’ as they travel from their respective countries to India to find a solution. In India, commercial surrogacy is legally available to the couples who have citizenship of India. There are other reasons as well for why couples choose India for the treatment:
- Best quality for healthcare.
- Cost effective treatment.
- Availability of medical infrastructure.
- Surrogacy costs are one-sixth as compared to other places like US and Canada.
Surrogacy is a hopeful treatment for couples that have exhausted almost all other options of infertility treatments for 5 or more years. There are few benefits for both the intended parents and surrogate mothers as well, that unfolds during surrogacy such as:
- Transfer of genetic material through the egg or sperm is another major aspect of gestational surrogacy that enables one of the parents to maintain a biological relation with the child.
- The legal documentation of the contract between the surrogate and intended parent outlines overall the conditions of the treatment, which ensures the legal rights of the intended parents to the child. The surrogate is legally informed about the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Surrogacy is one of the best options, which has a higher success rates as compared to other forms of treatment.
- The surrogate mothers are often showered with gifts and all the medical facilities required during gestation period are taken care by the Intended parents.
- The procedure includes physical demands from the surrogate like additional screening, appointments, fertility treatment and more. It is an emotionally challenging&stressful venture for a surrogate requiring a lot of time from her.
Get world class Surrogacy Treatment at the most affordable prices with high Success Rates. Consult Us now by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org