Unexplained Infertility: Causes and Treatments
The most frustrating news for a couple is unexplained infertility wherein the doctor has no apparent reason for infertility and every report of the couple shows normal parameters. It is easy to cope with a condition when you are aware about the reason but in such cases, the couple is clueless and disheartened.
Infertility is said to be unexplained when a woman is ovulating regularly and she is free from all other problems such as blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis or premature ovarian failure etc. and a man has normal sperm count, motility & morphology but they are still facing trouble in conceiving even after maintaining a healthy relationship.
Possible reasons for unexplained infertility:
- Luteinized unraptured follicle syndrome.
- Possibility of tubal defects.
- Certain inherent viral or fungal infections in the body.
- Abnormal eggs
- Sperms inability to penetrate eggs
- Abnormal endometrium or uterine lining that may affect the process of embryo transfer.
For women who are under the age of thirty-five and are trying to conceive for past one year and for women who are above the age of thirty-five and are trying for more than six months are most likely to be diagnosed for unexplained infertility. Few of the various fertility tests are:
- Laparoscopy for pelvic scarring and endometriosis
- Blood tests to check the hormonal level of a couple
- Evaluation of past medical history
- Ovulation tests
- FSH or AMH to check the quality and quantity of eggs
- Pelvic ultrasound including physical examination
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)) for detailed examination of fallopian tube.
Unexplained infertility doesn’t mean the end of the world or that there is no hope left. One can overcome it and can complete ones dream of having a baby. Here are some of the useful treatments based on preliminary test that could start with to overcome infertility:
- Intra-uterine insemination
- Ovarian stimulation
- Injectable Gonadotropins
- Clomid medication
Today medical science has discovered cures for almost every ailment possible. Infertile couples usually put all their hopes in their specialist and the treatment they are offered. They have faith in the advancement of technology, which would help them in their journey towards parenthood.
Internantional Fertility Centre is providing the most effective and reliable infertility treatment under the guidance of Dr. Rita Bakshi with the assistance of modern equipments and experienced team of doctors. We have the highest success rate among the leading fertility centre. Consult Us today by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at email@example.com